- Bachelor’s Degree or university equivalent required. Mechanical; Industrial; Oil & Gas; Health and Safety and/or Environmental degree.
- Significant relevant HSE experience required. 05 -10 years of experience.
- Health, Safety and Environment Incident Investigation and Root Cause Analysis - Examines HSE incidents by completing quality, evidence-based investigations with accurate root cause analysis, resulting in effective corrective actions, accurate reporting and avoiding repeated incidents.
- Oil & Gas / Production O&M and construction related onsite HSE experience.
- Medium to high level of English language skill (spoken, written, reading).
- PDVSA & OSHA Standards knowledge
- Empresa Mixta experience.
- Team Lead experience.
Barcelona, Anzoategui State, Venezuela