- Lead engineering plans and understand shipbuilding practices and vessel operations.
- Preferably qualified as ISM/ISPS Auditor and MLC Inspector.
- At least ten years of surveying experience within the marine domain.
- Knowledge of ships' engineering systems and machinery.
- Effectively communicate verbally and in writing; build and sustain strong relationships with clients.
- Analyse problems and propose / implement solutions.
- Team player: ability to work well with others.
- Develop the skills necessary for the administration of office procedures and monitoring of business performance at an assigned port.
- Develop a working knowledge of RINA Rules, Guides, statutory regulations, and related instructions, as well as the RINA Employee Safety Policy.
- Essential: You must be a British citizen or have UK settled-status.
Required Education Requirements:
- Qualification from a tertiary institution within a relevant field of engineering or physical science or;
- Qualification from a marine or nautical institution and relevant seagoing experience as a certificated ship's officer.
Southampton, England, United Kingdom