Professional Experience & Education:
- Formal qualification in Naval Architecture or Marine Engineering.
- At least 7 years of experience within the marine domain.
- Preferably qualified as ISM/ISPS Auditor and MLC Inspector.
- Qualification from a marine or nautical institution and relevant seagoing experience as a certified ship’s officer.
- Effectively communicate verbally and in writing; build and sustain strong work relationships with clients.
- Ability to understand engineering plans and have a good knowledge of shipbuilding practices and ship operations.
- Develop the skills necessary for the administration of office procedures and monitoring of business performance at an assigned port.
- Develop a working knowledge of RINA rules, guidelines, statutory regulations and related instructions as well as RINA Employee Safety Policy.
- Knowledge of ships' engineering systems and machinery.
- Knowledge of computer programs or software packages related to job responsibilities.
- Knowledge of related technical interfaces required for group project work.
- Ability to analyze problems and propose solutions.
- Willingness to travel as required.
- Building and developing knowledge: Specialist expert and building capability in own team (or has
- influence technical/ professional over others).
- Teamplayer: Ability to work well with others.
- Planning and Organizing: Reacts to short term priorities and plan activities.
- Customer Service: Responsible for complex client requirements.
- Business Development: Implement BD activity.
- Communication and Influence: Communicate effectively and influence individuals.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates