- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Naval Architecture, or other relevant fields of engineering,
- Considerable experience in a similar role,
- Experience of software packages Orcaflex, WADAM, HydroD, SIMA, GHS etc.,
- Good understanding of the nature and drivers of the offshore industry in general, including terminology and usages,
- Offshore related work experience in marine operations.
There are plenty of opportunities for personal growth through our 70-20-10 philosophy (70% learning on the job, 20% coaching and 10% training) and an individual career development plan.
The position is rewarded appropriately, including benefits such as:
- A permanent contract
- Lifestyle benefits (26 days of annual leave + opportunity for up to 10 days unpaid leave, sabbatical leave, flexible working options)
- Wellbeing benefits (inc Private Medical and Dental Insurance, Health Assessments, Gym allowance and free fruit)
- Pension Scheme: employer-matched pension contributions (employer contribution - up to 9%)
- Travel benefits (inc Season Ticket Loan and Cycle to Work Scheme)
- Life Assurance and Group Income Protection benefits
- Electric Vehicle Salary Sacrifice Scheme (for personal use)
- Re-imbursement of relevant Professional Membership Fees (up to £500)
- Access to employee retail discount site for high street and on-line shopping
- Company contribution towards; eye tests and glasses (for computer/ laptop users), and Flu Vaccination
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) – providing free and confidential support for issues including work, family, relationships, money and health.
London, England, United Kingdom