- A degree or equivalent from a tertiary organization recognized by Lloyd’s Register within the relevant field of engineering or physical science or Qualifications from a marine or nautical institution as material, mechanical or marine engineer (B.Eng./B.Sc./M.Eng./M.Sc. or equivalent) and/or relevant sea-going experience as a certificated ship’s officer.
- Knowledge on materials, including, but not limited to steel grades, castings, forgings, etc and welding;
- To work in accordance with professional codes of conduct and the LR Code of Ethics in IMS01.
- To use a combination of general and specialist engineering knowledge and understanding to optimize the application of existing and emerging technology;
- To be able to apply appropriate theoretical and practical methods to the analysis and solution of engineering problems;
- To provide technical and commercial leadership within the responsibilities assigned;
- To demonstrate effective interpersonal skills including proficiency in the English language - German language will be an advantage;
- Living in area near to Kiel City, Germany
Kiel, Schleswig-Holstein, Germany