From our head office in Marseilles, you ensure, in close cooperation with Captains/Second Officers, the good conditions of vessels seaworthiness throughout the voyage by:
- Checking that all material equipment improving the productivity and port turnaround times is available, in connection with Terminals and Agents, with the different parties of the Line and all operational support teams (Dangerous Cargo Office, Oil Management…).
- Monitoring and managing special loadings: dangerous cargo, Reefers, Out of Gauge (OOG, Breakbulk) according to the international regulations (IMDG code, ISM…), the Group and Line's instructions.
- Evaluating the feasibility of Changes of Destination (COD) of some cargos according to their position on board, following the request of sales teams, Logistics Department and partners.
- Validating Port Call Reports (PCR) sent by Agents.
- Participating in the development of statistics and ensure the monitoring of bunkers consumption.