- Ensure service optimisation and prompt communication with relevant departments to bring forward port rotation change with minimum impact on vessel schedule
- Ensure material equipment are improving the productivity and port turnaround in connection with Terminals, Agents and internal stakeholders i.e., operational support teams (Dangerous Cargo Office, Oild Management etc
- Collaborate with relevant department to monitor and manage special loadings i.e., dangerous cargo, Reefers, Out Of Gauge (OOG, Breakbulk) while adhering to the international regulations (IMDG code, ISM etc), the Group and Line’s instructions.
- Evaluate feasibility of Changes of Destination (COD) according to their position on board, following the request of sales teams, Logistics Department and partners.
- Establish optimal loading and unloading plans and ensure smooth voyages and port operations by collaborating closely with Captains/Second Officer
- Manage the Port Call Reports (PCR) with SSC, and upload bayplans and reports to LARA/LISA (inhouse system)
- Participate in the development of statistics and monitor bunkers consumption.
To excel in this role, you must possess strong communication skills, detail oriented and organisational skill.