- Experience working in a corporate communications team within a complex organisation.
- Knowledge of Shipping Maritime and Marine sector is an advantage.
- Strong English written and verbal skills.
- A clear thinker who is happy to work in a fast-paced, changing business environment, can ruthlessly prioritise and negotiate respectfully with senior leaders.
- High degree of personal initiative, drive, and desire to come up with business targeted, creative solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to develop a network of external stakeholders and build trusted relationships externally.
- Proven track record of working with senior business leaders, providing strategic support and guidance, developing trusted partnerships to support business outcomes.
- Collaborative approach and the ability to work effectively across boundaries to maximise commercial value for Shell as a whole.
Waterloo, England, United Kingdom