Work schedule of 4x3 with a work terminal out of Fourchon, LA.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required.
The successful candidate will provide day to day leadership for Logistics and Shorebase functions supporting the Client’s programs, including direct supervision of the logistics and shorebase staff. Ensure that logistics and materials control activities are scheduled and coordinated between the platforms, shorebase, ports, airport, the Client’s warehouses.
- Maintains high HES standards. Leads and participates in activities supporting HES performance commitments. Ensure rolling stock/equipment, lifting equipment, cargo baskets are inspected and certified as fit for use.
- Provide direct supervision of logistics and shorebase personnel. Ensure that staff is properly trained to perform specific job responsibilities.
- Supervise and maintain an accurate account of materials and equipment moving to and from manufactures, vendors and third-party storage/distribution facilities including tonnage and volumes.
- Monitor and forecast logistics and shore base requirements to support activities, providing estimates on transport lead times for equipment and materials delivery for planning and scheduling purposes
- Primary liaison with the supply vessel company and responsible for coordinating vessel schedules with offshore platforms, conducting on-hire/off-hire process, leading monthly safety meetings with vessel crews and conducting weekly meetings between the Client’s and the base manager for the vessels.
- Responsible for oversight of the Client’s-owned materials stored at third party facilities (chemicals, etc…) or maintained by the supplier.
- Responsible for establishing procedures, validating inventory accuracy, proper storage and controls at the Client’s facilities.
- Ensure all lifting equipment is fit for use by coordinating and facilitating inspections with the Client’s contractor for lifting equipment, offshore cargo carrying units (CCU) and observing safety of lifting operations.
- Liaise with the Client’s Supply Chain and the Client’s Global Procurement Houston, to ensure effective coordination of ocean and air import shipments.
- Obtain KPI data in SAP and sustain initiatives developed for Operational Excellency.
- Responsible for overseeing that all movements, and transfers to offshore facilities are properly manifested.
- Prepare the final well reconciliation reports.
- Monitor KPI’s and provide all necessary reports for Logistics & Shorebase activities. Prepare and maintain performance and cost reporting records of shore base operations, support vessels, all logistics suppliers and vendors