Statutory Specialist - Marine & Offshore TSO
About the job
Statutory Specialist - Marine & Offshore TSO Job In Mumbai,India
To perform design appraisal and other assessments and / or deal with problems to provide solutions for internal / external clients where the parameters are defined.
- To perform assessments and provide specialist advice for service delivery, research or development work within agreed parameters that includes budget constraints and contractual requirements.
- Undertake Design appraisal and statutory review activities within the agreed parameters including budget constraints and contractual requirements.
- Conduct activities in line with internal procedures, accreditation schemes, legislation, and industry standards.
- To make suggestions to improve service delivery effectiveness through changes to processes or work scope such that it leads to a reduction in appraisal effort (where applicable).
- Coaching of less experienced colleagues and act as a mentor to colleagues as agreed with line manager.
- To assess / recommend the time / value of the work to be undertaken for an internal / external client within an agreed fee / cost structure.
- Undertake administration as required in line with current processes and procedures.
- To pursue Continuous Professional Development and maintain a high degree of discipline, knowledge and awareness.
- To assist in service delivery improvement by communicating internal / external client feedback as appropriate.