- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Subsea Engineering, Ocean Engineering, Civil Engineering, Naval Architecture or Electrical Engineering.
- 1 or 2 years of industrial experience in an engineering role is preferred.
- Preference is to have naval background / experience in offshore environment.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and make decisions under time restrictions
- Background in automation systems supporting processes or operations activities is preferred
- Advanced level skill in the use of Microsoft Excel for data analysis
- System integration experience is preferred.
- Base in the office
- Offshore visits / Inspections / training approximately 40-60 days a year.
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
Herzliya, Tel Aviv District, Israel