This Job Is For You If
- You have previous offshore experience on a variety of survey projects and willing to work offshore for approximately 180 days per year.
- You are looking to add value to an environment that fosters a culture of safe survey practice.
- You are good at problem solving; and enjoy tackling the technical challenges presented in survey operations.
- You have a proactive; can-do attitude; and are a team player.
Who You’ll Be Working With
While offshore you will be working closely with the team of Surveyors and Engineers to ensure all survey equipment is working effectively and data is collected efficiently and accurately. You will communicate regularly with the team onboard the vessel and when required clients.
Here’s What a Typical Day Would Be Like
- Operate online survey software and monitor the data quality to ensure the survey specification is achieved.
- Prepare reports including mobilisation and calibration reports.
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate vessel survey folders, comprehensive handover notes and surveying logs during any watch periods.
- Maintain effective communication with the offshore team.
- Ensure integrity and functionality of survey spread is maintained throughout the project.
- Maintain and develop experience with processing software and techniques, and develop skills across various offshore disciplines.