Surveyor Marine & Offshore
Our customers look to us for engineering expertise with a solution-based approach to reducing risk; ensuring they can operate efficiently and safely in the harshest of environments. You will be part of a team of passionate technicians, independently visiting sites, inspecting vessel during new build process or in-service, examining equipment & components for marine industry.
- Contribute day-to-day specialist knowledge and assess complex problems - finding a range of alternative solutions
- Lead surveys on specific high risk activities
- Work out a cost structure for each customer and assess the design, production, in-service aspects of engineering assets for complex and demanding situations
- Continue your professional development and maintain discipline, knowledge and awareness and mentor or coach colleagues as appropriate
- Conduct activities in line with internal procedures, accreditation schemes, legislation, and industry standards