- Degree qualified engineer, however, candidates with other qualifications and relevant industrial experience will be considered.
- Sufficient knowledge to obtain authorisations to enable survey of electrical and mechanical safety critical elements
- Working knowldege of interntanational codes and standnards applicable to offshore industry
- Strategic thinking, recognises how own work contributes to their team.
- Change management skills; understands the need for change and is able to adapt own independent specialist role/team working processes in order to accommodate such change.
- Inspirational, motivational Skills, demonstrates self-motivation to achieve own performance objectives.
- Technically strong with good communication skills.
Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom