DNV Maritime Region Americas is seeking a Surveyor / Senior Surveyor to join our West Coast Station in Long Beach (or alternately in San Francisco), CA.
As a fleet in service Surveyor for the West Coast you will be member of a highly qualified team of surveyors and auditors serving the more traditional shipping segments calling ports along the West Coast and Hawaii.
This position is located in our Long Beach, CA (or alternately in San Francisco).
What You'll Do
- Ensure that the work or duties performed are in accordance with the Rules, Regulations, Instructions, Guidelines and quality requirements of the organization and the instructions of the line management.
- Maintain the confidentiality of Clients' business, processes, designs, developments, and documentation at all times.
- When applicable, to supervise the work of others and ensure that it is carried out as above and in an efficient and economic manner.
- Communicate to line management at the earliest appropriate opportunity if in receipt of information that is important to the reputation or integrity of the organization.
- Exhibit customer-oriented focus through promoting DNV onboard or on-site, and by acting as a technical resource for customer questions.