- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- Hold a Chief Engineer Certificate of Competence.
- At least 3 years of experience as chief Engineer, or equivalent position in Maritime or Oil and Gas company .
- Proven experience of AHTS,PSV,MPSV offshore vessels classed DP2 or DP3 is essential.
- Sound organisation skills and rigorous and ability to interact, produce and report with a professional approach at all times.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time, prioritize matters and meet deadlines.
- Willing to work autonomously and be comfortable working in a multi-cultural environment.
- Have an excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- A good command of English is mandatory.
Cascavelle, Black River, Mauritius