As technical superintendent, you will be responsible for technical duties of designated vessels. The role forms an integral part of the vessel management teams, working alongside resources in Operations, HSEQ, Crewing, Purchasing and senior officers on-board the vessels.
If you are looking for new challenges, have relevant experience and want to become a part of a professional and experienced technical team, this might be the opportunity for you.
As Technical Superintendent you will report to the Technical Manager
* Higher maritime or technical education
* 10 years' experience from maritime operations
* Experience with PMS systems, preferable TMv2
* Good knowledge of DP offshore vessels
* Systematic, solution oriented, good communication and cooperation skills
* Fluent in English
* Good skills in ICT systems
Applicants for position in Aberdeen must have the right to live and work in the UK.