Certificate of Competency III/2 (for Chief Engineer/Second Engineer) under STCW Code with Tanker experience
- A minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience as Chief Engineer/Second Engineer onboard Tankers. Of this a minimum sailing experience of 6 months as Chief Engineer/Master.
- Proficient in speaking and writing English is a must
- Proficient in report generating ( MS Office or equivalent)
- Knowledge in Classifications Society procedures and regulations is desirable.
- Proven track record in intermediate and special dry dockings, ship repair, mobilizations and in-water repairs
- Demonstrated Commercial acumen and ability to manage vessel financials within scope as well as satisfy client’s requirements
- Knowledge in ISM ,ISPS and ISO audits