Technical Superintendent Jobs In Dubai UAE
Monitor and control the cost-efficient operation of assigned vessels. Providing support for technical and maintenance related activities on board of assigned vessels. Conducting inspections, monitoring reports, planning and overseeing repairs and ordering spare parts to achieve desired levels of operational performance.
- Monitor and ensure that routine and preventive maintenance of hull and all machinery and equipment on assigned vessels is completed on time. Plan, arrange and ensure timely completion of voyage and dry-docking repairs as necessary. Provide technical support to and control technical budgets of assigned vessels.
- Perform inspections and technical audits on assigned vessels to identify technical issues and provide suitable solutions for operational efficiency.
- Monitor and assess the needs of each vessel and ensure the timely provision of all required ship stores and spare parts/gear to vessels.
- Coordinate implementation of engineering projects assigned for the allocated vessels. Perform upgrades on vessels and oversee the delivery of project materials.
- Monitor that all assigned vessels possess the required technical certifications for safe operation and compliance with the technical specifications, maritime legislation, safety regulations and operational standards of both the Company and vessels owners.