- Relevant experience in senior shipboard management, technical supervision or project management in the shipbuilding/ship repair industry, or similar shore-based role with semi-submersible experience.
- Experience and comprehensive knowledge of DP3 operations, power management systems and load sharing.
- Experience and knowledge of Class approved Planned Maintenance Systems, including modern maintenance technologies and repair strategies.
- Experience and knowledge of vessel repair, relevant legislative requirements and MODU Class rules.
- Experience of cost estimating & planning, budgetary control measures, cost control procedures, material resourcing & control.
- Proven ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, well organised and able to take own initiatives.
- Good communication skills both in English and Mandarin to liaise with Chinese stakeholders.
- Knowledge and experience of DP Floatel operations.
- Knowledge & experience of electro-hydraulic offshore gangways.
- Knowledge & experience of semi-sub stability.
Basic Occupational Competence
- CoC as per STCW Regulation III/2 (Chief Engineer Unlimited) or Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering, with the relevant application training in marine engineering field.
- Computer Competence - Fully conversant with Microsoft Office suite of programmes, and Microsoft Project.
Basic Safety Requirements
- OPITO approved Basic Offshore Safety Induction & Emergency Training (BOSIET).
Desired Skills and Experience
Maintenance, Schedule, Vessel Management, platform, Vessels, Vessel Operations, repair, Inspection, daily operations, building management, Management