• Carrying out safe operations to assisted ships in a responsible and timely manner.
• Taking personal responsibility for ensuring a culture of safety is observed on board at all times, and that existing tools to achieve same are utilized by all persons on board.
• Ensuring proper administration of all ship management activities on the vessel, including timely safety and operational reporting, keeping of appropriate records etc.
• Liaising closely with Marine Managers, Harbour Pilots, and other stakeholders to ensure smooth planning and communication of all towage operations.
• Minimum Master <500GT COC
• Experience ASD/Voith propulsion .
• Harbour or Terminal towage experience preferred.
• Strong administrative/computer skills.
• Strong communication skills.
Candidates need to hold a current UK driving licence.