You can make your mark as a Vessel Coordinator BOMS Chartering Desk if you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering/Maritime Engineering/Nautical background
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a Nautical, Offshore or Vessel Chartering environment
- Experience with contract management and negotiation (BIMCO Charter Party)
- You know how to stand your ground in a very demanding environment
- A good command of the English language (written and spoken)
- Pre offshore knowledge/sailing experience is a big plus, e.g. experience in ships surveying
- Stakeholder Management is one of your core strengths
What You Can Expect
- A dynamic environment: A job where you can make an impact, in an earth-moving company, as part of a diverse, international team of experts.
- Rewarding conditions: A competitive salary and much more, including holiday allowance, holiday entitlement of at least 31 days (based on a full-time contract), a non-contributory pension scheme, collective schemes such as company health insurance and travel allowance.
- Career development: Plenty of opportunities to realize your full potential. Challenge yourself with (online) courses in our Boskalis academy.
- The Boskalis campus: Experience the unique Boskalis vibe at our Papendrecht site, complete with restaurants, sports fields, and a wharf where our vessels dock. We offer a state-of-the-art auditorium, brainstorming rooms, experience center for client meetings, and a barista corner where you can connect with colleagues.
- Young Boskalis: Are you under 36? Come and join Young Boskalis! Have fun and join in social and sports activities ranging from pub quizzes to yoga, bootcamps and an annual sailing boat race. Networking and knowledge sharing are a vital part of Young Boskalis as well.
- Your team: You will be part of the Chartering team in Boskalis Offshore Energy, based in Papendrecht
- Where you will work: For office-based roles, in consultation with your manager and your team, you work partly at home and partly in the office.
- Full/part-time job: The position of function is a full-time (40 hours a week) job
- Next steps: Apply easily by completing the online application form. Interviews are held online or in the office. Once it’s clear we’re a good match, we’ll make you an offer – and look forward to welcoming you to the company.
Papendrecht, South Holland, Netherlands