-Ship board Inspections
-Oil Major/CDI & other commercial inspections
-Incident / Accident / Crisis Management & investigation
-Port, Flag State Inspections & Other Statutory Audits (ISM/ISPS)
· Make performance evaluations of Masters/ Chief Engineers assigned to the vessel under supervision.
· Provide input to the Manning Department on recruitment of Senior Officers for the assigned vessels.
-Dry Docking & Repairs
·Plan, manage, monitor and execute vessels repairs, dry dockings and conversions within agreed budgets.
· Class 1 Certificate of Competency
· Class 2 Certificate of Competency and University Qualification
Experience and other requirement
· Previous experience as Chief Engineer/ Master for a minimum of 8 months on relevant type of ships.
· A proven track record as Superintendent for a minimum of 1 year in a shore based Shipping Company will have an advantage.
· Able to converse in Chinese to support Chinese ship owner