Support Company’s strategic goals
- Monitor updates and propose improvements in safety, security, commercial effectiveness, and voyage efficiency through Risk Intelligence platforms, alerts, and incident corrective actions.
- Drive and provide recommendations in improving automation and smart operation services for the Chartering and Performance Modules.
- Review all necessary vessel inspection reports, quarterly financial reports, and documentation concerning vessel performance and operational issues and submit recommendations to Owners.
- Contribute to better collaboration, enhancement of clients’ commitment, and promotion of the Company’s profile.
Support Vessels and Post Fixture
- Be aware of the principles in commercial agreements, charter parties, and BSM onboard obligations.
- Review the pre-fixing requirements and charter party clauses during negotiations.
- Follow up on the vessel position and assist Masters to ensure compliance with the Charter Party requirements on Commercial and Operational matters.
- Provide commercial and operational support to the assigned vessels for the voyage and cargo requirements to be met and subsequently ensure compliance with charter party.
- Monitor Vessel and Voyage performance Systems (PAL).
- Handle commercial claims, cargo claims and Charter Party disputes.
- Liaise with Masters, Charterers/Brokers, and Owners on Commercial/operational matters.
Tanker and Gas Specific
- Monitor the accurate, timely, and qualitative execution of all cargo tank cleaning activities, change of cargo grade and preparation for loading in conformance with cargo and charter party requirements.
- Participate in the development of the cargo tanks cleaning and change of cargo grade plan for the assigned vessels and monitor its accurate execution.
- Monitor the cargo tank condition inspection activities of the assigned tanker and gas vessels and advise Technical Superintendents / Marine Superintendents accordingly.