You will be working closely with Ships Onboard Management team and Technical Managers in identifying optimisation oppurtunities in vessel operations and collaborating with relevant stakeholders in finding solutions to optimise.
• Monitor & analyze ship’s Daily, Monthly Performance reports/ trends on energy performance indicators and identify the areas of optimization.
• Collaborate with Ships Onboard Management in optimizing identified performance related issues and assist in providing insights and technical support.
• Collaborate with Technical Superintendents and Time Charter Vessel Owners/managers in addressing technical issues impacting energy optimal operation of ships.
• Analyse data to identify patterns and provide insights on preventing a repetition of failure or missed opportunity.
• Provide Insights/Knowledge to Liner Operation Teams on technical performance and work closely with them when required to ensure Service Reliability.
• Develop knowledge database and provide training/knowledge sharing to Ship’s on-Board management as required.
• Support projects on improving Energy Efficiency