Offshore Construction Manager
Offshore Construction Manager Netherlands
How you can make your mark
Make your mark as Offshore Construction Manager (OCM) at Boskalis Offshore Heavy Lifting! You will mainly be working abroad on our Bokalift 1 and/or Bokalift 2 vessel where you will be responsible for the management of the construction team onboard the vessel. In this role you are part of the vessel management team. Together with the captain you have the responsibility to run an efficient and safe operation.
To ensure optimal and safe execution of the (un) loading and installation of the company’s products and services for wind farm- oil and gas installation projects and decommissioning projects your key tasks/responsibilities are:
- Ensuring safe working. Being responsible for the management of the safe, efficient and profitable execution of the operational part of the project plan of the designated equipment during the rotation.
- Leading operational teams during the execution. Managing of direct reports: appraise performance and continuously develop.
- Ensuring timely availability and quality of goods and resources.
- Monitoring daily circumstances and advising manager with regards to changes in operational approach.
- Timely communicating information to relevant stakeholders. Ensuring win-win relationship with the client representatives on board.
- Ensuring compliance with companies and customer's policies and procedures and local legislation.
- Contributing to the development of procedures and policies and providing input for tender-phase and preparation phase of a project.