1. Gather the ingredients.
2. To prepare the baste, mix vinegar, sugar, oil, ginger, jalapeño, garlic, and cilantro in a bowl. Cover and set aside.
3. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Drop the crabs, one at a time, headfirst into boiling water. Boil, then reduce heat and let simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Remove crabs from the water and pull off the triangular tab from the belly.
5. Lift off the shell.
6. Clean innards and gills from the crab. Wash, drain, and pat dry with paper towels.
7. Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
8. Place the crabs on the grill. Cook with the lid closed, brushing with basting mixture after first 2 to 3 minutes of cooking.
9. Turn crabs over halfway through grilling, at the 6-minute mark, and baste again.
10. The crabs are done when the meat in the leg is opaque, which in total will take about 10 to 12 minutes.
11. Place the crab on a serving dish and spoon remaining basting mixture over the crabs. You can replace the shells before serving if you wish. Serve with lemon wedges and drawn butter, as desired.
Grill salmon with Red Wine Sauce and roasted eggplant and carrot